In this assignment, you will select a program, quality improvement initiative, or other project from your place of employment. Assume you are presenting this program to the board for approval of funding. Write an executive summary (850-1,000 words) to present to the board, from which they will make their decision to fund your program or project. The summary should include:
- The purpose of the program or project.
- The target population or audience.
- The benefits of the program or project
- The cost or budget justification.
- The basis upon which the program or project will be evaluated.
Share your written proposal with your manager, supervisor or other colleague in a formal leadership position within a health care organization. Request their feedback using the following questions as prompts:
- Do you believe the proposal would be approved if formally proposed?
- What are some strengths and weaknesses of the proposal?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.