The Final Oral Defense Presentation
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate mastery of your content by synthesizing the written content of your research paper into a cohesive and comprehensive oral presentation explaining your topic and the problem, your position (hypothesis) regarding the problem, and your defense of the findings (the research and analysis).
You will submit your presentation using the Kaltura recording tool within Blackboard. See the Getting Started with Kaltura link listed under the Resources area in your course menu to learn how to use this tool.
Include the following in your submission:
- A presentation time of approximately 5 – 10 minutes (about 10-15 slides with notes)
- Your PowerPoint should be compiled from the following sections of your written paper:
- Research methodology
- Include visual aids to be referenced
- You are required to include at least 1 visual aid in your presentation
- Clearly title and cite each image, chart, graphic, map, etc.
- You must include
- Title slide
- Reference slide(s)