Choose an emerging managed care delivery model, Accountable Care Organizations,
· For this assignment, you will complete section two of your Final Paper – Managed Health Care Quality – to address how the selected (Accountable Care Organizations) emerging managed healthcare delivery model has done to improve quality of care.
· Annotated Bibliography: Provide an annotated bibliography of at least five of the required eleven scholarly sources you will be using to write your Final Paper. An annotated bibliography starts with your source that is in APA format and followed by a brief descriptive and/or evaluative paragraph about your source.
· This assignment: Has two parts Part 1 is paper portion for Managed Health Care Quality – to address how the selected emerging managed healthcare delivery model has done to improve quality of care. Part II is Annotated Bibliography.
· Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must include an introduction and conclusion
· Must use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources
· Must document all sources in APA style
· Must include a separate reference page formatted according to APA style
Burns, L. R., & Pauly, M. V. (2012). Accountable care organizations may have difficulty avoiding the failures of integrated delivery networks of the 1990s. Health Affairs, 31(11), 2407-2416.
Chukmaitov, A., Harless, D. W., Bazzoli, G. J., Carretta, H. J., & Siangphoe, U. (2015). Delivery system characteristics and their association with quality and costs of care: Implications for Accountable Care Organizations. Health care management review, 40(2), 92-103.
Fisher, E. S., Shortell, S. M., Kreindler, S. A., Van Citters, A. D., & Larson, B. K. (2012). A framework for evaluating the formation, implementation, and performance of accountable care organizations. Health affairs, 31(11), 2368-2378.
Hurley, V. B., Rodriguez, H. P., & Shortell, S. M. (2017). The role of accountable care organization affiliation and ownership in promoting physician practice participation in quality improvement collaboratives. Health care management review.
O’Halloran, K., Depalma, A., Joseph, V., Cobelli, N., & Sharan, A. (2012). The role of accountable care organizations in delivering value. Current reviews in musculoskeletal medicine, 5(4), 283-289.