Should Women Who Have Heart Disease Take Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT)
The followings are the instruction VERY IMPORTANT TO FLLOW THE INTRUCTION
ARGUMENTATIVE ESSYA. PLEASE PLLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTION.
1. Statement of the issue: introduction to the paper. Clearly and accurate stated, terms defined and make sure to have your issue question in this section
2. Context: Adequate background/context section for understanding the rest of the paper
3. Positions: Summarize two perspectives on the issue referencing appropriate literature. 4. Clearly described; shows understanding of the positions and their implications
5. Analysis of the positions: Using ARQ first 6 steps. Clear analysis of the positions; quality, depth, synthesis
The first paragraph: introduction
The second paragraph: summary of both articles: ARTICLE 1 AND 2.
PLEASE SEE THE ARTICLE I AM SENDING TWO ARTICLE AND USE UONLY THOSE ARTICLE..
1. Hormone Replacement Therapy and Cardiovascular Health in the United States.
2. Prothrombotic mutations, family history and the risk of thrombosis in postmenopausal women: implications for hormone replacement therapy
And then do the following for article #1: Hormone Replacement Therapy and Cardiovascular Health in the United States.
What are the issue and the conclusion?
What are the reason?
What words or phrases are ambiguous?
What is the evidence? How good is he evidence?